A & A Aging Lifecare Specialists
Senior Care Services
Aging Life Care Managers (or also known as Geriatric Care Managers) work with older patients to devise a plan of care. We have extensive knowledge of available resources, associations, and health care establishments to help create a plan that fits the needs and budget of our clients. In addition to helping locate resources, we make appointments, arrange for transportation, pick up prescriptions, attend doctor's appointments, and arrange all necessary services deemed necessary.
Our plan of care includes goals for the patient and an outline of how each goal is to be achieved. We work with the patient, the patient's family, or a combination of both. When families are separated from the patient, we act as a sort of representative for the patient. We constantly evaluate plans to make sure that they are working, and if not, we work with the patient and/or family to make necessary changes.
A general list of services offered include:
- An initial assessment for needs and wants
- Advocate for client and provide family guidance
- A comprehensive care plan is customized for both the client and the caregiver.
- Provide Medical Monitoring/Screen and arrange services (Examples - crisis intervention, Counseling, Consumer Education, Housing options, Substance Abuse, Financial/Legal Matters, transportation).
- Daily check-in & report to family
- Daily monitoring of client and report to out of town family
- Equip client and family with education on health problems