- Cable Television Companies
Time Warner Cable Business Class, a division of Time Warner Cable (NYSE: TWC), offers a full complement of business communications tools to small-and medium-sized businesses and enterprise-sized companies. Its phone, Internet, Ethernet, cable TV and security solutions are enhanced by award-winning customer service and local support teams. Time Warner Cable Business Class was founded in 1998, offering high-speed Internet to small businesses. Today, it serves approximately 450,000 business customers throughout Time Warner Cable?s markets.
- Business Class Phone is a reliable digital phone service designed for businesses.
- Always-on Internet access is essential to achieving your business goals.
- From restaurants and retail, to lobbies and lounges, Business Class can tailor video and music programming.
- Go wireless and stay productive no matter where you are. At 4G speeds up to 10 Mbps.
- Scalable bandwidth, this is an affordable alternative to Data T1 solutions.
Whom to Contact
- Janelle Jinwright