Mastermind Series 1.0
We are thrilled to be working with Pinnacle Financial Partners and offering this to our members via Zoom - at no cost to you! You just have to commit to the 8 week program and put in the work! We are hopeful that the Zoom platform first thing in the morning will eliminate any blockers of you committing to the program.
What is a Mastermind Group?
A mastermind group brings together a small group of people who are motivated to take their business to a new level. The desired outcome of the 8-week study is to increase your awareness and understanding of how to work ON your business to help it grow in a productive, successful way.
As we move through each lesson, we will bring together our ideas and opinions to shape and mold our understanding of the material in a way that is far superior to simply reading a book on our own. We will be combining all of our minds to becoming a master mind.
How a Mastermind Group Works
- The group meets an hour a week, once a week, for 8 weeks, using the book The Emyth Revisited by Michael Gerber as the basis for our discussions. Pinnacle will provide you with a complimentary copy of the book.
- The group is limited to 10 people so we all have a chance to participate and interact with each other extensively.
- In advance of each meeting you will receive that week's curriculum and other materials.
As the facilitator, Shyrl Wood commits to making each meeting meaningful.
- Discussions at the meeting are confidential with complete respect for each participant's privacy.
- Careful adherence to the one-hour time commitment will be observed.
- No solicitation of business will take place during the hour meeting.
*The last class is GRADUATION DAY! Will be held in-person at the Wake Forest Area Chamber,
Duration: 8 Weeks
Date and Time
Wednesday Mar 22, 2023
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM EDT
Mastermind Group - Wake Forest Area Chamber
When: Every Wednesday starting on March 1, 2023
Time: 8:00-9:00 a.m.
Location: Virtual via Zoom platform