Golf CoursesReal Estate - DevelopmentReal Estate - LandReal Estate - ResidentialResidential Community
Imagine a community where every day is like vacationing in a peaceful setting with unparalleled services and amenities catering to your entire family. A place where possibilities are endless, where your dream living becomes a reality, and where neighbors become lifelong friends. Welcome to life at Hasentree.
Hasentree is located in an idyllic setting within wooded and rolling terrain. The community is crafted around a spectacular 7,074-yard, par 71, Tom Fazio-designed golf course. Living in, or being a nonresident Member of, Hasentree means surrounding yourself with breathtaking beauty. Members can enjoy year-round, resort-style amenities including a 13,000 sq. ft. Family Activity Club, 3 resort-style pools, 6 lighted tennis courts, state-of-the-art fitness center and custom playground. Members can enjoy the stunning 16,500 sq. ft. community Clubhouse with a private bar area, men and women’s locker rooms, dining at The Oak and Tavern at the Oak, stunning views of our beautiful golf course and much more.
With pricing ranging from the $390s to over $1 million, there is truly something for everyone at Hasentree. The community features four stunning home collections: Signature, Executive, Carolina, and Golf Villas. Families of all sizes can choose from home designs ranging from 1,993 sq. ft. to 4,932+ sq. ft. To learn more about the luxury homes available in Hasentree, please call our sales center at (919) 562-9900.
Golf and Club, resident and non-resident membership information, can be obtained by contacting the Club at (919) 375-7002.
- Tom Fazio-designed golf course ranked #4 in the Triangle & #32 in North Carolina by the North Carolina Golf Panel
- 13,000 sq. ft. Family Activity Club with swimming, tennis, spa, and fitness center
- 16,000 sq. ft. Community Clubhouse with private bar area, men's and women's locker rooms, flex room, and dining room
- Playground, game/media room with kids corner, walking and bike trails
- Certified Gold Audubon International Signature Sanctuary adjacent to Falls Lake State Recreation Area