- Residential Community
- Golf Courses
- Real Estate - Residential
- Real Estate - Land
- Real Estate - Development
Visit Hasentree today to see what's new!
Hasentree, open since 2007, is located in an idyllic country setting with wooded and rolling terrain. The community has been meticulously crafted around a spectacular 7,074-yard, par 71, Tom Fazio-designed golf course. Residents enjoy year-round, resort-style amenities including a 13,000 sq. ft. Family Activity Club, 3 resort-style pools, 6 lighted tennis courts, state-of-the-art fitness center, and custom built playground. Residents will also be able to enjoy a brand new 16,000 sq. ft Community Clubhouse with expansive private bar area, men's and women's locker rooms, large flex room for entertainment and main dining room.
In addition, the cities that make up the Triangle region - Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill - are just minutes away. This location in the heart of North Carolina, just a 2-hour drive east to the sparkling beaches of the North Carolina coast and 3 hours west to the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains, is what makes Hasentree such a desirable community in which to call home!
To learn more about Hasentree and the luxury homes available in our Golf Villas, Executive, and Signature collections, please call Jackie Barkey, Sales Manager, at (919) 562-9900 or visit Hasentree.com. There are several model homes available to tour including two new model homes in our Golf Villas collection!
Golf and Club membership information can be obtained by contacting Melissa Maley, Membership Director, at (919) 554-4887.
Our Sales Center is located at 1113 Keith Road, Wake Forest, NC 27587.
- Tom Fazio-designed golf course ranked #4 in the Triangle & #32 in North Carolina by the North Carolina Golf Panel
- 13,000 sq. ft. Family Activity Club with swimming, tennis, spa, and fitness center
- 16,000 sq. ft. Community Clubhouse with private bar area, men's and women's locker rooms, flex room, and dining room
- Playground, game/media room with kids corner, walking and bike trails
- Certified Gold Audubon International Signature Sanctuary adjacent to Falls Lake State Recreation Area
NewsRelease Date: August 05, 2016
Whom to Contact
- Melissa MaleyAssistant Membership DirectorPhone: (919) 554-4887
From Wake Forest: Take the Hwy 98 West. Hasentree is 3 miles on the right. From RDU/RTP:Take I-540